Public Services

More information on public services coming soon! If you would like to suggest useful information to go on this page, please use the forum.

In the meantime, here are some useful links (all external from this website):

Report a Problem

If you want to report a problem with the streets or environment in Notting Barns, you can do it online either at the councils website or on the independently run Fixmystreet.

Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea's website


Local Democracy

To find out who your local councillors, and to contact them, click here

To find out who your local MP is, and to contact them, visit and enter your postcode.


Do you need to find a local NHS service like a doctor, hospital or dentist? If so visit the NHS Choices website, just enter your postcode and select the service you require!

© 2014   Created by Notting Barns Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service