The Council is currently running a consultation on the plans to develop a new school and leisure centre.
The planning department needs your ideas, concerns and feedback in order to create a planning brief for the development.
How can you get involved?
1. Visit the ‘Drop in’ session Saturday 20 November any time
between 10:30am and 4pm at the Grenfell Tower Meeting Room.
At the drop-in you can:
· Participate in a ‘Snap and Say’ walkabout tour. During regular Tours, throughout the day, which will last about 30 minutes, we’d like you to tell us what you do and don’t like about the local area by taking photographs as we walk around the neighbourhood. We’ll have cameras for you to use, but to help us please also bring your own if you have one. Your photos will then be uploaded onto the nottingbarnslive website to create debate around what we like and dislike in the neighbourhood.
· Meet officers involved, ask questions, make suggestions and record your views
· Fill in a survey. The Survey is available at: http://www.rbkc.gov.uk/consultation/kcalc/kalc_spd.htm or a hard copy can be posted to you.
2. Come along to a workshop event on Thursday 2 December at 7pm-9pm at the Lighthouse Centre, 111-117 Lancaster Road. At this workshop, we will discuss the results of the ‘Snap and Say’ and the initial response from the survey. It will also be an opportunity for you to have your say as to how the new school and leisure centre can be achieved in a way that best satisfies local residents.
For further information:
Please contact the council on 0207 361 3234 or email email@example.com
Add a Comment